First introduced in 1992, our famous OGP SmartScope® product family has become one of the world’s most popular and versatile dimensional measurement systems. SmartScope systems are designed and produced at QVI corporate headquarters in Rochester, NY, USA.
SmartScope Flash Systems
SmartScope® Flash™, Flash CNC, and CNC systems are the best choice in automatic general purpose dimensional measurement. A high quality, 12:1 zoom lens calibrates itself at every magnification change for consistent measurement accuracy.
Innovative solid state illumination sources, color camera, and ZONE3® 3D CAD based metrology software make every Flash model a powerful video measuring system.
Every Flash model is multisensor capable, supporting touch probe, laser scanner, and micro-probes.
SmartScope® Quest Systems
SmartScope® Quest systems are high-accuracy metrology systems designed to use a variety of sensors for full three-dimensional measurement.
Accurate video measurements require accurate images, and Quest offers the best optical performance available. Our patented TeleStar® 10:1 zoom lens is completely telecentric and automatically calibrated throughout its range for distortion free, high-fidelity images - perfect for high-accuracy metrological applications. Pair any SmartScope Quest with QVI® ZONE3® 3D CAD based metrology software.
SmartScope® SP Systems
SmartScope® SP systems are designed for optimum scanning probe performance. Starting with a rigid base structure, the system mechanics are designed to optimize dynamic data acquisition critical to scanning probe performance. SmartScope SP systems feature ultra-stiff Z-axis motion, and one independent motion axis that carries the part. These characteristics eliminate common mechanical errors that degrade scanning probe performance.
QVI Fusion is an innovative multisensor measurement system that combines a unique large field-of-view (LFOV) optical system with available touch probe, laser and micro sensors to form a uniquely productive metrology system.
Fusion 350The heart of Fusion's capability lies in its LFOV optical system. Large field optics allow a wide area to be imaged with high accuracy, while QVI's exclusive feature extraction can instantly process and identify all features and dimensions within the scene with no need for a pre-programmed measurement routine. Fusion's AutoID capability allows any previously programmed part – or multiple parts – to be placed anywhere on the stage, even without fixturing, and Fusion will identify the parts and automatically measure them.
ZONE3® - The World's Most Comprehensive Metrology Software
ZONE3 Metrology Software represents a totally new way of working with multisensor measurement systems. Its interface clearly displays relationships between parts, sensors, datum alignments, and machine tooling. ZONE3 uses CAD models and other innovative features to automatically and effortlessly generate measurement routines. The software is now available in four different versions:
- ZONE3 Express offers full measurement capabilities and tools, basic GD&T functionality, and the ability to work with 2D CAD files.
- ZONE3 Prime offers all the functionality of Express, plus full 3D CAD capability and full GD&T functionality.
- ZONE3 Pro adds enhanced productivity and analysis tools for the power user.
- ZONE3 Offline mimics Pro, but is designed for use at an offline workstation, eliminating the need for a measuring machine.
ZONE3 combines all metrology software functionality into one comprehensive package.
- Full 3D CAD programming.
- ASME Y14.5 compliant GD&T functionality.
- Interactive reporting with live data and graphs.
- Multisensor auto-path creation.
- Live kinematic model simulation of machine with DRF and GD&T Animation.
Benefits of ZONE3
- Truly sensor independent - ZONE3 can operate SmartScope multisensor systems with video, laser, touch and scanning probes.
- Designed to work with any combination of sensors with no need to designate a primary sensor.
- Makes use of automatic routine generation - using the CAD model and other innovative features to speed up routine building.
- Accepts all kinds of CAD models - in native format
- Load multiple CAD models if your project desires it, for example a fixture model and a part model.
- Programming is fast and easy with the "Apply to Similar" feature, which copies the steps for similar features in the CAD model to all instances.